Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will my shoes arrive?
If you live anywhere in Ireland (including Northern Ireland) we have the choice of courier delivery. Once you place your order before 10am on a working day, purchases by courier will typically arrive the next working day (the parcel will need to be signed for so please give us your mobile number and a relevant delivery address if you will not be at home so that we can deliver your order).
For purchases from customers throughout Ireland and destinations worldwide we also offer the regular An Post postal service which is charged by weight. The delivery times for An Post and any other delivery details can be found on our Delivery Details page.
2. What is your returns policy?
We understand that the shoes or accessories you buy may not always be suitable. We have a generous returns policy, details of which can be found on our Returns Policy page.
3. How do you accept Payment Online?
The Stiletto Store can only accept payments online through PayPal & SagePay (Please note you do not have to have an account to use PayPal or SagePay).
4. Do You accept Draft/Postal orders?
The Stiletto Store is happy to hold any item that you may see on the website for 48 hours until payment is received through the post. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Lynn on 087 127 8314.
5. What is Your Delivery Policy?
- We deliver to the Republic of Ireland, United Kingdom and to all EU countries
- All orders placed online are dispatched within 24 hours (Monday-Friday)
- Orders placed after this or on weekends are shipped the next working day.
6. Can my order be delivered to an address other than my billing address?
Yes. When you register an account with us, there is an option to add additional delivery addresses at the time of checkout.
7. What is meant by 'working day'?
Working days are Monday to Friday and exclude Saturdays, Sundays, Good Friday and Bank or Public Holidays.
8. How is delivery made throughout Ireland?
Deliveries are made using Fastway couriers. Accordingly deliveries will arrive between 9:00am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday. There are no Saturday or Sunday deliveries.
Postage & packing for all Republic of Ireland standard deliveries cost €5.50. The estimated delivery time is usually between 2-4 working days. The shipping fee is only paid on a per order basis, even if your order consists of more than one packet.
9. Do you deliver Outside of Ireland?
We deliver outside of Ireland, to Britain, across Europe and beyond. The cost of postage depends on the destination and weight of the product. This can be broken down into 5 key areas:
- The United Kingdom
Delivery costs €8.50.
- Mainland Europe (Eg: Spain, France, Germany, Belgium etc)
Delivery costs €15.
- The USA
Delivery costs €18.
- The Rest of Europe (EG: Romania, Greece, eastern European Countries etc)
Delicery costs €23.
- The Rest of the World
Delivery costs €25.
If you are unsure of delivery cost please email email@example.com or call Lynn @ 087 127 8314.
If you have any further questions or need advice regarding shoe/accessory choices for children, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 044 937 9412.